About 14,8 Billion Euro for education, youth and sport in Europe.
The priority of Erasmus+ is on boosting Mobility and transnational cooperation. This is achieved mainly via transnational partnership on education and youth programmes.
Four established brands are included in Erasmus+, each one for a different education level:
- Comenius: primary and secundary education
- Erasmus: higher education
- Leonardo da Vinci: vocational training
- Grundtvig: adult education
Erasmus+ is divided into three Key actions:
- Learning Mobility of Individuals
- Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices
- Support for Policy Reform